Pressings Update

Updated: May 6, 2019

After three weeks I pulled out the latest batch of pressings. I had several packets of nicely pressed rosemary, as well as a really nice packet of French lavender and one of some great mint. I had thrown in a few azaleas after they all started falling off in the rain a while back, but those didn't press quite as well.

The next bunch to go "under the books" will be a bouquet that my mom was retiring (it had faded). I found the flowers and I of course claimed them for my own immediately. I kept several flowers whole to try and press, and then took the petals of several others including a gorgeously colored rose. With the whole flowers I am trying to press...I don't know. I have never tried to press anything so thick before, so we will see how it goes!

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Art Projects Update (3/05)

Hey, guys! If you are following my art at all, check out my art projects page. I recently updated the page with photos and stories of eleven of my latest projects!